top of page

Mediation is “a voluntary process whereby parties to a dispute are assisted by a neutral third party to negotiate a settlement”. For businesses in dispute, mediation is a timely, cost effective, confidential, equitable process which provides protection against costs. We provide innovative, compliant and leading-edge solutions, using the innovative on-line platform "Talk Terms - CCODR".

 Our associate network is comprised of accredited mediators who are deliberately recruited for their in-depth expertise in mediation and arbitration alongside their diversity of experience in commercial, industrial, public, private sector mediations.


On average, 75% of disputes are settled on the day of mediation. Of the remaining 25%, 10% of cases settle within weeks of the mediation

bottom of page